Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Productive Weekend in Music City!






First off I would like to give MAJOR Kuddo's to Kristy Belcher for her amazing photography skills and to Joel Green for being one of the most talented hair and makeup artists I've ever had the privilege to know! The photo shoot was one of the best experiences I've ever had with photography. Kristy and Joel made me feel so warm and comfortable and I couldn't have asked for it to go any better! Then we were off to watch Stefanie Wittler perform on the Miss America stage with all of our guests! Thanks to everyone who fought the horrible weather to come cheer Stefanie on! Congratulations on your INCREDIBLE job and we are so proud of you for placing 2nd runner-up! We all thought you had it, but we are so proud! You have truly represented Tennessee well.

Everyone have a great week and be safe on these icy roads. Check back next week for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment