Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fun weekend continues!!!






The busy weekend continued on Friday when I took a trip to the Tennessee State Capitol. It was so exciting to see where Tennessee law is made! Immediately following that visit, Johnny D. and I attended a send-off for some of our service men from Fort Campbell. We wish them safety overseas and send our blessings and prayers! Thank you to Sergeant Chris Lang for sharing one of his few nights left with us! Saturday started with a quick workout followed by a fun road-trip to Bristol to check out the Miss Bristol/Mountain Lakes/Tri-Cities Pageants! Along the way we had a blast and ended up doing a little shopping. Since it was "cheat day" on my Johnny D. Fitness Swimsuit Action Plan, we popped by Five Guys for a delicious cheeseburger and fries before the show! What an amazing pageant! So many great girls competed and we honestly had no idea who would win. I was proud of my fellow Miss Rhythm of Nashville sisters, Britany Boatwright and Kendall Schulz. They did great. Major congratulations to all of the new winners. I can't wait to get to know you better at state! Well it's been an amazing weekend so now it's off to bed, then back to Nashville and eventually Martin tomorrow to begin my next semester of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment