Friday, January 15, 2010






I drove into Nashville yesterday for some pageant prep with Johnny D. and my very first appearance! The day was packed with appointments and ended at the historic Ryman Auditorium for the 28th Annual Colgate Country Showdown National Finals! It was amazing for me to attend the national finals since I had been fortunate enough to represent the state of Tennessee at the 2007 regional competition. I never quite made it to the national level, but it was exciting to see everyday people making their dreams become a reality on such a legendary stage. I also had the opportunity to stop by the Nashville Chamber of Commerce and the CMT Studios. There's never a dull moment in Nashville - I now understand why they call it "The Athens of the South!" Today is another jam packed day! I start the Johnny D. Fitness Swimsuit Action Plan and will also devote some more time to shopping and practicing my talent. Tomorrow, we are making the five-hour trek to Bristol to support the girls competing for the opportunity to hit the Miss Tennessee Stage in June! I hope to run into some of my fellow sisters from the Miss Tennessee Class of 2010!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the site guys. Keep safe and keep us informed as you represent the city of Nashville and the Miss Tennessee organization. God Bless

    ReplyDelete